Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

THis dAy is foR mE..

Before this I want to say sorry when what I write in english wrong but my english is bad,I just want to try write in english to improve..with this I can search any word what I don't know..
so sorry, all friend can help me..
I think this day is very good..my nephew from KL come back to my home again after raya,,haha
then a few days before this I got new niece in my family,,,,hhahahah so happy
I want to inroduce my nephew and niece to all members...

My baby in 2011
Nur Farzana Insyirah so nice....
5 days years old

fisrt baby in this year...
Nur Aina Azzahra 4 month years old

Muhammad Aidil Azzahari...brother to aina
2 years old

Muhammad Afiq Iqbal..my love 
6 years old

my 3rd nephew Muhammad Zaiful Imran
9 years old

second Nurul Syazlin no picture,,sorry

the fisrt Muhammad Khairul Fitri
13 years old

their presence gives me happiness in live..every day their is my catharsis.I always miss them.
Thanks for all sister and brother....l love you all 

✿ Realiti Kehidupan ✿

1 comment:

  1. Good dear. Ur English is not bad..enough but u must improve ur stdy to make sure u can smile after 20 years later. We also miss u. After i send u to hostel i'm feel very silent at home. Although Insyirah was crying went she hungry but u are exciters atmosphere at our house. So please make mom n dad smile with ur result. Don't worry about hostel fees. InsyaAllah I will help u. But try hard n study smart. not Study Hard.

    ReplyDelete